Friday, August 10, 2012

White Queen

by Amanda I.


I already know what you're thinking, my little fashionistas -- WHITE is for brides. Wrong! Actually,wearing a white dress for homecoming or prom is one of the biggest trends at the moment. Trust me, no one will think you're about to walk down the aisle. Prepare to be amazed as I show you some of the hottest white dresses of the season!




Mori Lee takes sophisticated white and makes it a party by adding a fringe hem!


Leave it to Jovani to make you want to hit the dance floor in this white beauty!


Now that I've convinced you that white can be worn to homecoming, get out there and rock it! Remember, you don't have to say goodbye to your homecoming dress once the night is through; these white gems I've shown make great choices for cocktail party dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment