Friday, July 27, 2012

It’s a Mori Lee Homecoming!

by Amanda I.


Hey there beauty queens! Last post I said I would try and come up with a better title for myself-- so as of now you can refer to me as your “Homecoming General”. I’m here to keep this Homecoming ship squeaky clean and make sure this journey is going smooth sailing until the big night. How is everyone’s planning going?

I wanted to talk about a designer who is sure to ‘brighten’ your day (once I show you some pictures you’ll see what I mean). I just discovered the wonderful land of Mori Lee Homecoming Dresses! If any of you have seen Mori Lee dresses, you know they’re full of vibrant colors and unique designs. I already loved the Prom collection, so from there I decided to check out what they had for Homecoming--and wait until you see what I found!



In my last post I talked about Short Homecoming Dresses and the pros to wearing them opposed to a traditional long gown. Well, it wasn’t too much of a surprise to find that all of the dresses specifically made for homecoming by Mori Lee are also short! What I love about these dresses I’ve found are that they’re all so vibrant and full of life. You can choose from body-hugging numbers to ‘poofy’ tulle masterpieces. I can’t get enough of the tulle dresses just because I always used to associate tulle with evening gowns -- but now I can have it incorporated into short dress. I’m so excited!



No need to adjust your computer screen--it really is that bright! I just love everything about this dress; from the embellished sweetheart neckline to the corset criss-cross back. It’s hard to tell from far away, but the ruffled tulle skirt has little gems throughout it. To me it just says ‘I’m going to party like a rock-star and I don’t care who watches!




I had to show you this one because of how daring it looked. This takes Homecoming to a whole new level--look at those cut outs! With the long sleeves and high neckline, it doesn’t look too revealing--very tastefully done. As you can see, this dress comes in different colors. Personally, I like the purple one better.

So there you have it! I’m on a quest to find the perfect Homecoming Dress (and Winter Formal Dresses after that), and today I was treated to some fabulous Mori Lee Homecoming Dresses. I hope you’re getting some inspiration out of this. Check in for the next post which will feature more designers and their takes on Homecoming Dresses. Happy browsing!


No comments:

Post a Comment