Friday, August 10, 2012

Born To Be Blue

by Amanda I.


Feeling BLUE? Don't worry, not the sad kind -- but the stunning color that will make you glisten like your goddess who's trying to break through. I'm always drawn to blue, especially turquoise and teal. There is a really good chance that I might be buying a blue dress for homecoming this year -- but no pressure on you!
The beauty of homecoming dresses is that you can wear them for many other occasions. So if you decide not to wear what you purchased already--not to worry! Now I’m going to show you some unique and fun blue dresses by Jovani.





This Jovani Homecoming Dress is for those who can't get enough of blue (like me!)





Sequins, feathers, BLUE-- this Jovani mini dress could not be any more complete.

I can keep showing you dresses until you're BLUE in the face...get it? Anyway, get ready for next time when I show you homecoming dresses that will be sure to make you tickled PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment